Sanctuary Sanctuary

Wow such emotion, I loved your pick of music its easy to listen to and so heart warming makes you wana fly over a lush forest and waterfall river. 5/5 5/5

Step responds:

Hey, that's the first time I've had a song of mine described as heart-warming. I'm really happy you think so!

Thanks for the feedback!

Jazzman - Yet Another WIP Jazzman - Yet Another WIP

your music is just so awsome i've just downloaded this and many of your kick ass music so very well done. You are deffently talented keep them coming bro.

Endotrechno WIP #1 Endotrechno WIP #1

it sure is different. Nice to see some people changing the styls of music.

PotencY - Frozen Heaven PotencY - Frozen Heaven

Emotion

I think you should keep making this type of classical music.. You have a talent for this type of soothing and style of music, i wish you would finish this one I want the finished one. Thank you 5/5 10/10 I need more and i have it now but want you to finish it.

Mea-Anima responds:

Hey there,
Thanks for your review !.
There is already a second version available on newground which is nearly 2 minutes long. It is already zerobombed though =(.

Thanks again,
PotencY.

(view description or my profile page for the V2 version)

Insanctuary - A Decision Insanctuary - A Decision

Such Talent

It's so heart felt music from a heart felt person. You are very emotional with your music and god can help you with that...Keep the peace in your soul......Peace to you and your family.......10/10 5/5

Insanctuary responds:

Note - : I apologize for not replying for quite some time . The News Post on my front page will explain any possible questions fluttering around your mind as to why I have been silent :

Thankyou . Youa re a dedicated listener, I really like that . Hopefully I haven't lost you . ^^

Insanctuary - Discovery Insanctuary - Discovery

Buitiful Music #1

So imersted in your music and so relaxing. You have such feeling in this type of music keep them coming 10/10 5/5 God Bless You.....PEACE

Thankyou . I'm glad you enjoyed my atmospheres . ^^

Insanctuary - Back & Fort Insanctuary - Back & Fort

Such Feeling

You have a gift and you need to keep making music like this. God will help you if you need him in your life. He's in mine so call on him things will get better I will bet...10/10 5/5 We are one big family all of us, gods family......PEACE

Insanctuary responds:

I see things differently . I see us all as gods, the chariots of our actions, the master of our control .

Thankyou for listening, and I will be sure add more works of mine ! ^^

Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord

Awsome music Dude

If you people out there don't beleave in GOD then keep the peace don't be like that to others that do beleave. Im sorry you don't beleave but you don't have to be Ignorent to others. Don't worry GOD forgives you.....Very nice music love it....10/10 5/5

Mans0n responds:

thanks, glad u like it

Mau5mate - Downsized Mau5mate - Downsized

Very Punchy complete it

I want the full song, Please email me the link.....dino1962@mts.net Thank you....10/10 /// 5/5

D-Chain responds:

i wish i could, but it aint finished, this is all i have so far...
so, im sorry to disappoint you, but your gonna have to wait it out :$

sorry dude.